What it comes down to is people. The most basic tenet of CG Games is community. Community, the desire to live, share, breath, and sweat together is what has made CG the fastest growing boot camp in the nation. Community is what will drive the Games forward, the chance to push ourselves harder and longer working next to other like-minded individuals. CG Games Preliminary Rounds are for both the competitive and non-competitive person. For those that want to compete, the Prelims is a great way to see how you measure up against others around the Nation. And the Finals event will speak for itself as you will compete against other top athletes and the person that rises above the competition that will take home the cash prize. For those that have no desire to compete, the Preliminary Rounds are still a chance to challenge yourself, to track your progress online, and to do so in the company of friends and family. The Finals also offers the Open round where anyone from the Prelims can come participate in the event, and go at their own pace.
How Do I Register?
Registration for CG Games 2014 Coming Soon! Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know when Registration is open!
When is CG Games 2014?
Where is CG Games 2014?
Who is Invited to Compete in the Finals?
Everyone who registers for the Preliminary Rounds is invited to participate in the Finals! We will offer an Open and Competitive division. The Open division will consist of anyone wanting to participate in the Finals Course. The Competitive Division will consist of the top 50 men, top 50 women, as well as our top 10 teams in each division. All members of the Competitive Division will be competing for the cash prize.
How Fit do I Need to be to Compete?
CG Games is designed for all fitness levels. Our preliminary round events are engineered for men and women to test themselves and compete against the clock. You are welcome to test as many times as you like to try and improve your scores for each challenge.
What Are The Divisions?
Upon registering, you must select a division to compete in.
- Men’s Masters (40 years or older)
- Women’s Masters (40 years or older)
- Teams of 4
*All competitors will test individually in the Preliminary Rounds. If you choose to compete as a team, all scores of the team will be averaged after completion of the Preliminary Rounds and the top 10 teams in each Division will get to compete in the Competitive Division at the Finals for the cash prize. These teams will compete together in the Finals. For the Individual Division, the top 50 men and top 50 women will get to compete in the Competitive Division at the Finals for a chance to win the cash prize. At least 10 of the top 50 men and top 50 women will be from the Master’s Division.
What Do the Winners Receive?
The top team in each division and top men/women in the competitive round will receive a prize pack from our sponsors in addition to the cash prizes below.
- Individual (Women/Men)
- 1st: $1,500
- 2nd: $500
- 3rd: $250
- Individual Masters (Women/Men)
- 1st: $500
- 1st: $1000
How Should I Train?
How Much Does it Cost?
- For only $30 you will receive an ALL ACCESS PASS to our Preliminary Rounds, Finals and a t-shirt.*Participants who qualify for the Competitive Division of the Finals (top 50 men, top 50 women, and top 10 teams in each division) will be eligible to compete in the Competitive Division for the cash prize at the Finals. There is an additional $99 registration for individuals and $200 registration for teams that qualify and compete in the Competitive Division at the Finals. Competitive Finalists receive the following:
- Compete for over $8,500 in cash and prizes
- Finalist T-Shirt
- Chip Timing
- Goodie Bag
- If you were unable to compete in the Preliminary Rounds, you may register to compete as an individual in the Open Round of the Finals. Registration will take place at the CG Games Tent the day of the Finals.
Are the Prices per Individual or per Team?
When is Bag Pick Up?
Bag pick up will be the morning of the event. Pick up times will be emailed to all competitors prior to the event.
What do I Bring on Event Day?
Normal running shoes and light clothing. Gloves are optional.
Is There an Awards Ceremony?
We will have an awards ceremony immediately following the final event.
Email email@example.com for all other questions.